Monday, February 27, 2012

Help me with this problem, please!

I have a question..
I had to put times in this process but I don't have idea
how to do this.
The enterprise use SQL Server 2000 and pages ASP, and
their server is in Corea.
Could be by DTS in SQL server, but I'm not sure it it
possible with DTS..
Section, send automatically post card
This process send post card in birthdays of employees.
This will run dialy for to send automatically post card to
employes who is him birthday that day..
Somebody knows how to do that and could be recommend
another way if it's not possible with DTS..
Please, send me the answer to my mail
bmartinez@.cosapisoft.com.pe
Thanks anyway
Grettings
BrunoDepending on the setup you have to accomplish this task,
you can use a DTS package scheduled every day to execute
the send postcard process.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Edgardo Valdez
MCSD, MCDBA, MCSE, MCP+I
http://www.edgardovaldez.us/
>--Original Message--
>I have a question..
>I had to put times in this process but I don't have idea
>how to do this.
>The enterprise use SQL Server 2000 and pages ASP, and
>their server is in Corea.
>Could be by DTS in SQL server, but I'm not sure it it
>possible with DTS..
>Section, send automatically post card
>This process send post card in birthdays of employees.
>This will run dialy for to send automatically post card
to
>employes who is him birthday that day..
>Somebody knows how to do that and could be recommend
>another way if it's not possible with DTS..
>Please, send me the answer to my mail
>bmartinez@.cosapisoft.com.pe
>Thanks anyway
>Grettings
>Bruno
>
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment