Monday, February 27, 2012

Help me with this error

I am transferring from oledb datasoure to flat file destination.

I get the following error.I am having this problem at mappings in the flat file.

I get this error.i have only one datasoure.please le t me know about this.


Error at Data Flow Task 1 [Flat File Destination [631]]: There is more than one data source column with the name "ErrorCode". The data source column names must be unique.

You cannot have a source column, or a destination column with the name of ErrorCode.

You *can* have a destination column named ErrorCode, but only if that destination is hooked up to the error output path.

Never-the-less, I filed a bug on this, though it may or may not be a bug depending on your perspective:
https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=252471|||I get that.But i dont have incoming comlum errorcode in the source or the destination.I am telling this based on what i see.I dont see the columns.|||

sureshv wrote:

I get that.But i dont have incoming comlum errorcode in the source or the destination.I am telling this based on what i see.I dont see the columns.

Better double check the flat file connection manager column names. There's an ErrorCode column being introduced somewhere that isn't appropriate.|||Also double click on the arrow that goes into the destination flat file and check if you see the errocode column that is causing the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment