Sunday, February 19, 2012

Help me please

Hi,
this is my first post..Please help me out!
I am using a dataset from Analysis services and i built a report in tabular
fashion with drilldown ( I used report wizard ). I also created a simple bar
chart...
Now my problem is:
Is it possible to make a drilldown in the graph as well...?
i.e.for example: if the graph loads initally with country (x-axis) and
sales(y-axis)
i need the graph to give me the sales data with individual states in the
country and split sales data..am i making sense?..
Thanks for your valuable time.
P.S: I am using Sql server 2005 Beta 2.
Sincerely,
SankarI answered your question on the MSDN Forum:
http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=22371
-- Robert
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"sankar" <sankar_s_07@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23m8gjEDeFHA.3376@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> this is my first post..Please help me out!
> I am using a dataset from Analysis services and i built a report in
> tabular
> fashion with drilldown ( I used report wizard ). I also created a simple
> bar
> chart...
> Now my problem is:
> Is it possible to make a drilldown in the graph as well...?
> i.e.for example: if the graph loads initally with country (x-axis) and
> sales(y-axis)
> i need the graph to give me the sales data with individual states in the
> country and split sales data..am i making sense?..
> Thanks for your valuable time.
> P.S: I am using Sql server 2005 Beta 2.
> Sincerely,
> Sankar
>|||Thank you Robert..
I shall download the latest version.
Sincerely,
Sankar
"Robert Bruckner [MSFT]" <robruc@.online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:e$PYQPHeFHA.544@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> I answered your question on the MSDN Forum:
> http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=22371
> -- Robert
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
> "sankar" <sankar_s_07@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:%23m8gjEDeFHA.3376@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > Hi,
> >
> > this is my first post..Please help me out!
> >
> > I am using a dataset from Analysis services and i built a report in
> > tabular
> > fashion with drilldown ( I used report wizard ). I also created a simple
> > bar
> > chart...
> > Now my problem is:
> >
> > Is it possible to make a drilldown in the graph as well...?
> >
> > i.e.for example: if the graph loads initally with country (x-axis) and
> > sales(y-axis)
> > i need the graph to give me the sales data with individual states in the
> > country and split sales data..am i making sense?..
> >
> > Thanks for your valuable time.
> > P.S: I am using Sql server 2005 Beta 2.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Sankar
> >
> >
>

No comments:

Post a Comment