Monday, February 27, 2012

help me! my mssql 2000 server (with sp3a) is keeping full loading my cpu non-stop now!

my mssql never be used much
and i had a firewall to blocked the port of mssql to internet

but i don't that why tonight the sql server non-stop keep full loading the cpu suddenly until now!
please help meSQL Server 2000 SP3a is nothing but 10.5 megs of Transact code, if you send me an email with the in my profile I can help you with it. That is some of the most clean and close to ANSI SQL code I have seen from Microsoft. You may want to ignore some of the questions Windows ask you answer only those relevant to you. I write ANSI SQL, Transact-SQL, Java and C#. Hope this help.

Kind regards,
Gift Peddie|||do u have any msn messenger then?|||No I don't do messengers, what I can tell you is there are 25 files and Windows will only execute the files applicable to you because only 11 files were executed on my Windows 2003 Enterprise Server that was not part of a network. But with SP3a I was able to install Reporting Services and Analysis Services without problem and I had Visual Studio 2003 on the box before SP3a. Hope this help.

Kind regards,
Gift Peddie

No comments:

Post a Comment