Sunday, February 19, 2012

Help me in my problem

Hello,

please, help me in my problem, here is what i did:

i have created a SQL server database in the host control panel, and i created a connection string for it too in the control panel, also i added a user for the database named ASPNET and i got the user the read and write permissions for this database, but what happened is that when i enter the domain name in the browser this is what happens:

Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

please, help me in that it is my first time to upload a website

P.S. the domain iswww.shefaprivatehospital.com

do you include the server, the database, the user ID, and the password in the connectionstring?

|||

On shared server you have to use SQL server login not windows authentication, so verify your connection string and make it SQL login type connection string.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment