Sunday, February 19, 2012

help me in sql server codes

Hi,

I am new member here.
I have post system , and the items sends from sender to receiver.
The item takes from 24 hors to 168 hours to reach to the receiver.
I use MS SQL SERVER 2000, I have database (EMS_IN_REPORT)
And seven fields.
The field EVENT_TYPE has many letters, for example: A, C, D, H AND I.
I want make query include the following:
1- every field (ITEM_IDENTIFICATION) must has letters c and d in the
(EVENT_TYPE) field.
2-the total number of items.
3-make percentage for every type:24,48,72,96,120,144,168
4-make the total number for every type.

As the following picture:

and the final result must entry in this table:

Please help me and thank you for all.
Regards,
th goldwhy no any reply?!!!

please help me .|||please any one can help me????

No comments:

Post a Comment