Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Help on #911 Cant locate entry in sysdatabases...

Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'TEST'. No entry found with that name. Make sure that the name is entered correctly.

I got the above error from time to time and like to do some troubleshooting and in vain...hope I can get some help or hints here...
Thanks a lot.

WDid you rename the database ? Which version of sql server are you using ? Is it your login that receives this error or other logins ?|||I have a new database and use it for a library server and through the installation program, it will create admin account on sql server for that database...at this point, I got the above error. I didn't do anything to the new database...

Can't see anything strange in Profiler...anyone out there can help?|||What are the details of the installation program/process ?

No comments:

Post a Comment