Friday, March 30, 2012

Help on the unicode

Hi,
im required to display chinese names out using ms sql server but i do know h
ow to use the unicode. Can anyone help me along with it?
Thanks,
JeremyJeremy20
CREATE TABLE #T (c NAVARCHAR(50))
INSERT INTO #T VALUES (N'Chineswordshere')
"Jeremy20" <Jeremy20.2etzkb@.mail.webservertalk.com> wrote in message
news:Jeremy20.2etzkb@.mail.webservertalk.com...
> Hi,
> im required to display chinese names out using ms sql server but i do
> know how to use the unicode. Can anyone help me along with it?
> Thanks,
> Jeremy
>
> --
> Jeremy20
> ---
> Posted via http://www.webservertalk.com
> ---
> View this thread: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1682107.html
>|||Thanks. But i have another problem. I have installed Windows XP language bar
on my machine. So when I go to enterprise manager, I can type in chinese ch
aracters in the database directly and then can view them on the vb.net page.
But when I try to insert a record from the vb.net page by typing chinese cha
racters in the text box, they are all converted to '. Can you help me w
ith it? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment