Friday, March 30, 2012

help on SubscriptionProperties.aspx page

I want to pop up a subscription page for user to subscribe a report from my customized web page. I did a little research on this page and I can generate a url including the report name/path, and some parameters else, then open the url in a browser window. sometimes it works fine. but sometimes it did not.

I am wondering if there are some regulations or information about the url variables being passed over to the page of SubscriptionProperties.aspx. thanks a lot.

Did you have luck with this? I'm about to head down a similar route and thought I'd check before getting too far along.

Thanks,

Derek

|||

I changed the original design. instead of using subscriptionproperties.aspx page, I made my own subscription page with reportingservice web service. which is not that complicated.

before doing this, I hacked the dll of that page and try to find something helpful, no luck. that's the reason I have to make my own subscription page.

No comments:

Post a Comment