Friday, March 9, 2012

Help Needed For reporting service 2005(Rendering in PDF)

Hi experts
I am working on sql server reporting services 2005.
Now a days i m developing a text report. Which shows text for selected
parameters.
I have added more table headers in my layout. And i am using one row
for heading and just below row for description.
This description is comming from database so it is variable, somtimes
it is having ony 100 chars and some times it is
having more than 20000 chars. Problem starts here when the number of
charcters are less then report is looking good in PDF
But when it is more then the description row moves on next page. I
have tried this by selecting the table property "Fit table in one page
if possible"
I have once cheked this property and once unchecked this but result is
same. Report looks good in report viewer but not looks good in PDF
format.
MY another question is it possible that i can bind two rows in the
table that if second rows goes in the second page then
the row above also goes on next page. RIght now heading row appears on
first page in pdf and then second row starts on new page after leaving
all the available space on first page.
So please if any body have any idea about my problem, Please help me.
Any help will be gratefull.
Regards
DineshTry to use group.
"Dinesh" wrote:
> Hi experts
> I am working on sql server reporting services 2005.
> Now a days i m developing a text report. Which shows text for selected
> parameters.
> I have added more table headers in my layout. And i am using one row
> for heading and just below row for description.
> This description is comming from database so it is variable, somtimes
> it is having ony 100 chars and some times it is
> having more than 20000 chars. Problem starts here when the number of
> charcters are less then report is looking good in PDF
> But when it is more then the description row moves on next page. I
> have tried this by selecting the table property "Fit table in one page
> if possible"
> I have once cheked this property and once unchecked this but result is
> same. Report looks good in report viewer but not looks good in PDF
> format.
> MY another question is it possible that i can bind two rows in the
> table that if second rows goes in the second page then
> the row above also goes on next page. RIght now heading row appears on
> first page in pdf and then second row starts on new page after leaving
> all the available space on first page.
> So please if any body have any idea about my problem, Please help me.
> Any help will be gratefull.
> Regards
> Dinesh
>

No comments:

Post a Comment