Friday, March 9, 2012

Help Needed For reporting service 2005(Regarding default date value for report parameter)

Hi experts
I am working on sql server reporting services 2005.
I am using Date time control for my report parameter. And default
value i given =Today(). This is working fine.
But i want some days previous date for default value and when I am
writting Today()-1, Report is giving error.
So can any body tell me how i can do this for defalut value. I want to
give one month previous date as default value.
And second thing i wish to know is it possible to make instalable file
for this solution so that where ever i want i can
install these reports. If yes then how can i make instalable file of
my this solution.
Any help will be gratefull.
Regards
DineshOn Oct 23, 9:38 am, Dinesh <dinesh...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi experts
> I am working on sql server reporting services 2005.
> I am using Date time control for my report parameter. And default
> value i given =Today(). This is working fine.
> But i want some days previous date for default value and when I am
> writting Today()-1, Report is giving error.
> So can any body tell me how i can do this for defalut value. I want to
> give one month previous date as default value.
> And second thing i wish to know is it possible to make instalable file
> for this solution so that where ever i want i can
> install these reports. If yes then how can i make instalable file of
> my this solution.
> Any help will be gratefull.
> Regards
> Dinesh
Hi!
You can try it;
(Date = DATEADD(Day, - 1, GetDate())
Hope this helps
Regards
Shima

No comments:

Post a Comment