Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Help needed

Hello,
When I try to run my asp file it gives me this error. :mad:

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server (0x80040E07)
Syntax error converting datetime from character string.
/conOpen_inc.asp, line 10

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Page:
GET /Default.asp

Anyone can tell me whats happening ? thank youwhat is the format of your Dates ?|||Am sorry I didn't get you but if you mean this one:-

Long date format is dddd, MMMM dd, yyyy
and short date format is M/d/yyyy

is this what you mean ?|||I think what Karolyn ment is what is the dateformat of the character string which holds the date/s versus the dateformat the program converts to (when specified).|||Am sorry I'm not expert in this I was trying to install KEWL (Konwledge Environment Web-Based Learning). Here is the link

http://kewlforge.uwc.ac.za/downloads/kewl.zip
I did follow the instructions step by step.

Any help will be appericiated|||i dont know what is the link doing, but as what Karolyn and Kaiowa mention, check you datetime format. Normally, will get this error is because of dateformat of the character string which holds the date is not recognized by sql server. The date format that you give is from you regional setting is it? you can try to change it to sql server date time format and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment